30.10.08

Welcome to...well here...and um...ME!!!!!!!

I told myself that I'll never do this blog thing, but I have so much to say, and no one to say it to. So I decided to go against my morals and join the hype!!!



For those that don't know me, you can simply call me Kizer. Out of the DMV. Virginia to be exact. Cool nigga, weird, totally different from what people think that I am. This is real cliche', but I rap. I'm currently working on the only mixtape in my opinion that lets every SINGLE noun in the community speak. It'll be out real soon. Shout out to everyone that's helping out. I'm also working on a couple designs for the homie DJ Rock It. Son has a clothing line out called ATE, niggas gonne be real familiar soon. Promise!!!

But yea, I'm not too good at speaking about myself, so to explain my passion for success and the type of shit I have to do to get there, I give you this. This video does'nt only relate to music. It can be said for a lot.


Sometimes you gotta get like this!!! People like passion

Peace

No comments: