14.2.09

Spazzin Onstage with N.E.R.D.

I went to see N.E.R.D. a couple weeks ago when the came to perform at my school. I actually won floor seats, but being that my school really doesn't guarantee anything, I ended up sitting in the wackest part of the venue. Then, everything went from bad to great.

N.E.R.D. let the crowd know they were onstage by stringing the guitars to "Anti Matter". The crowd went cray, and everyone who were seated in wack sections like myself decided to run to the floor and completely ignore the security. I noticed what was going on, grabbed my girl, told her to hold on, and ran down to the floor as well. I made my way to the front, but the police were telling people to go back to their seats. I WASN'T GOING BACK TO THEM WACK ASS SEATS!!!

Me and Wifey were at the front and this lady asked us where our tickets or pink wristbands were(a pink wristband was needed for those who were special guests). I told her we didn't have either and that we came with the Dj(it was a lie but wasn't because the Dj of the event is the Dj of Parcore Productions and I'm a promoter for the company, so...). Security let me through, and we were sidestage of the whole event. Then I notice Fam Lay calling people to the stage, and it lead to this right here...

I'm in the far left with the red Nationals fitted and flannel.
Shout outs to my fellow Parcore family who rocked out onstage as well...Ferg (markmyuse.blogspot.com), Dj Rayvon, RJ, and the homie DK(dk-va.tumblr.com)

No comments: