4.12.08

Things I Really Dislike

I did a training at work and it asked what do I dislike. This is what I wanted to say...

*Ed Hardy
*the word 'swag'
*Radio
*Knock Offs
*Followers
*short fashion trends (red monkey, evisue, and now true religions)
*BET after 2am. They need to bring uncut back asap!!!!
*Tucked in shoe strings
*People who talk shit about someone else because they're life sucks...BADDD
*Apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur (the song or that nasty outfit)
*Foam-Domes
*Loose collar shirts
*the all of sudden sneaker craze
*the noise my car makes when it starts
*the verse Kid was writting in his notebook in the beginning of House Party
*Martin tucking his shirt in on the tv show
*Turning up a tv without the remote
*Girls who smoke
*THAT REAL SKINNY GUY WHO ALWAYS HOGS THE BENCH IN THE GYM FOR A LIGHT ASS WORKOUT WITH 85 POUNDS

that's all I could think of
peace n love

No comments: