26.3.09

I Apologize

There is a huge rivalry between Duke and UNC. Since 9th grade all of my friends have been riding for UNC, and I been vouching for Duke. I'm a big supporter of good structured basketball and both programs are very structured. If you were to ask me who I want to win between the two when they play, I'm going to say Duke. Buy if I'm in my room, and North Carolina is playing...I WANT THEM TO WIN!!!! Tywan Lawson is a problem, Wayne Ellington and Danny Green kills, and Ed Davis is a monster on defense. I refuse to vouch for Hansbrough (if thats how you spell his name). So YES, I am a North Carolina fan. Sorry to all my Duke fans and supporters, UNC just plays great basketball. I know I'm going to catch some heat for this, but like Peedi Crakk said..."Oh Well"

And look how Danny Green gets down before games

1 comment:

mellington said...

too bad Duke is some cut